Monday, January 19, 2009

Trance...


I've been there walked a thousand miles,
witnessed all the bloodshed under the blacknin sky...
I've reached the point of intangible stardom,
which brings agony more than magnanisum...



I was on my way to the path of glory,
when i lost my wings and fell to tragedy's foray...
Then the destiny picked me up
and buried me in the grave for me it has dug...



I was on my way to the city in heaven
when i lost my will
and my journey became still...
Then my pity got me to hell,
and i asked the way back but no one tell...



Time and again i m stuck but my doggedness brings me back,
but this time it feels it has died,
fightin with the misery searchin my lost pride...
And the agony looks rite into the eyes direct and concise
to remind me that i m still in trance...






No comments: