Sunday, January 18, 2009

Invitation To The Satan...




M strollin in your yard, breakin every window of your fancy car.



Settin your fuckin house of cowards on fire,makin your followers bath in the blood shower.



I feel i m by design immortal,but i'll kill every creature you've made and hang them against your portal.



I'll spit on your face and barb it bloody to disgrace.



I m lookin into your eyes and callin you a victim of my act.



I m waitin for you to come and free my soul,



From this world,this world of guilt,world of insanity that's not meant for me.



Enough i can't continue in this world filled with cruel hearts that dwells on the intentions of curse.



I know that you are comin, comin to tear me apart.



All this bitching and moaning will lead to the freedom that's the need of this hour.



I m fed up waitin,come on its on show me what you've got.



Is what i've heard true or you are just a jerk then i'll fuck you through...





No comments: