Friday, February 6, 2009

Deathflection...

Looking in the mirror to find my conscience becomming thinner,
my acts my intentions making me a sinner, the world around me is endless and i am gettin rarer,
is it the reflection of my guilt or the venom my surroundin spilled...


I see greed all around me,
flowing in the veins...
dressed in all this greed beauty makes it lethal...
Circling over my head dreadful souls
make me feel standing alone in the brawl...
Standin alone in the fight against my guilt,
leading to a sense of destroying what i have built...


I want the answers of all my sins,
which i did and which world made me profess,
i will stand against my destruction until it makes me confess...
Every time i find you, you seem to hide behind your so called goddess,
not this time, now its time i am gonna snatch your prowess...
Tragic flickers in my head,
knocking the thoughts out of my flesh,
killing my desire and i know i won't survive,
but i choose life even if i am buried alive...

Smoke,dust,fire,thrust

blood,wound,kill,fuck

shit...

3 comments:

Pooja said...

u r a conjure...dat was so enchanting!!

Pooja said...

ur poem simply gripped me 4m startin' 2 d end...dat's y i gav d commnt...

i want to be... said...

thanx pooja!!