Thursday, February 19, 2009

The Fire Still Burns...




I learned how to fall today, didn't know it will thrill you;
found out i was wrong today, didn't know it will fulfill you...

I know i am hurt inside, to weak to continue;

didn't know you wanted this debt to be paid...



I have lost my wings today, burned by your hate;
I feel my will cannot survive anymore against my fate...
I scratched my skin today, didn't expect you will smile;

but your selfism buried me in the tragic pile...



Now i am cold, too cold to feel you;

but i know the fire will burn till the image fades away...

Let it burn to keep me alive,
let it burn to fuel your selfish pride...
And you know that i am dead, but the soul still wanderin;

till i find my lost emotions, till i leave my impression;

till i become strong to face you, till i convince myself to hate you;
till i take a step to walk all over you...

3 comments:

Anurag said...

wonderful bro.. you will definitely come out of this ordeal of yours stronger..best of luck.
nways i've tagged u.. read my last post and do consider answering...:)

Pooja said...

amazing...ur words hav strength of their own...

i want to be... said...

@ pooja
thanks a ton 4 bein so generous...