Friday, July 18, 2008

Paranoid...


My eyes r bleeding,
thoughts r deceiving......
i donno y but da words r pleading...........
lay by da side,
until da dark shades away.....
all da things r fading to black but da pain regenerates to stay
i don wanna die ,don let me slay.....
bring me to life n change my fate...........

Heartbeats r plodding,
breaths r stopping.......
da end is near my eyes r dropping........
i don fear to die,
its something i always wanted to try.......
but its she who i cannot miss,
i m afraid to loose dat bliss......
all da things i say just 1 thing i pray,
i don't want u to become stranger by da day........
look into my eyes to c what i say,
stand by my side don't walk away.......
all da happiness i have its u whom i want to give,
beating da pain inside it just meant to live.........

This is my last resort........

cut my life into pieces if u want to part.........
i was wrong to figure u out,
need u without a doubt.......
can't believe u'll leave me this way,
suspending me in a trap from where i can never walk away........
hold my hand make me feel,
may b this way i can learn to breathe........

Roads r ending,
clouds r thundering,
no clue where my mind is wandering.......
i have lost da will to live,
all da feelings v shared i want to give........
its u who made me stiff,
now i can't take dat biff......
i can die to get fame,
but can't live wid da blame.....
tell me da way so i can become tame.......
don't leave me killing da name,
its u who has become my dame........








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

its beautiful.....
simple yet striking...

simply 1 of best i hav read....

i want to be... said...

thanx hope u were not tryn to Exaggerate.....hahaha

~~~ said...

suprb!!!!....
it shows d pain for love...