Friday, July 18, 2008

She Needed Me.??


I was about to fall she held me back
I was on a no way track she brought me back
I was tryin to bring a dream to life she woke me up
Feeling the pain inside she made me tough
Only for one thing probably.......SHE NEEDED ME

I was alone she made me addict
Everything was unknown she made me predict
I was blind that was my gain
She showed me colors to increase my pain
But she was not at fault i was to blame
Coz i didn't realize what? ....SHE NEEDED ME

Thats sad but true
As i did things i never wanted to
But still had fun as there was someone to listen to
But there was something creepy as the things were never meant for me
But she made me feel, that it was not real
That i can also see
I can also be
The one who can win the deal
But i was mislead
Cheated by her innocent looks n witty head
No, she was not i was a fool
Unable to understand what was there behind i could see
The only thing SHE NEEDED ME

All that apart she was good on her chart
Getting the things done without acting too smart
That was the art i should have learn t
At least next time not to repeat the incident
But she never spilled the beans
Instead of me trying to make her reveal
Maybe she had a heart that was made of steel
That was not meant to feel what i feel
But then now i know why she did so
SHE NEEDED ME

Ha, i know it was insane on her part to leave me to become profane
But at least i was not confused as i had no other lane
I was happy to be out of the pain
N cause i thought, SHE NEEDED ME

Never ready to accept the unavoidable reality
That "I NEEDED HER"
N alone i break...