Saturday, July 19, 2008

Hopeless Hope...


I hope that i can shine, as the brightest star

I hope that my new wings of strength can carry me far

I hope that i can go to Starclan, with the Warrior cats

Or sit in kitty Heaven, on velvety mats

I hope that I can accept, that it is time to say good bye

I hope I can stop that urge that wants me to cry

I hope I will miss you, and you miss me

I hope i can live happily

I hope that i once again, have the strength to run

I hope that i once again become young enough to have fun

I hope we can meet again, when it is my time to go

I hope you can remember what fun we had though

I hope to see you with new youth

I hope to see you fine

I hope I can be in your heart, as you will be in mine

I hope i can once again, be King of the house

I hope that i can once again, have the power to chase a mouse

All I’m trying to say, all I’m trying to do, this is all because

I HOPE AGAINST HOPE...

No comments: