Saturday, April 10, 2010

I Won't Let You Die...


I can't hear you, are you talking to me??
shut your pretty mouth if you can't be louder...
Close your mesmerizing eyes,
or else they will bleed to world's insanity...




Blood on your lips looks so divine,
drain my veins, i wanna feel the pain...
Stay out of my mind,
its time to say good bye...
When you are around i am like a parasite,
get up, get lost its more than i despise...




Can't you read my miserable thoughts of you,
leave before they become pitiful for you...
I am sure i won't hesitate,
there wouldn't be a drop of sweat trickling down my face,
i'll be glad as you were,
when you killed me, fucked me and ate...

1 comment:

Rupam said...

good put! have been around searching for poetry blogs and found ur!

[my poetry at-
http://diaryoffreedom.tk/ ]