Thursday, November 12, 2009

Endless Decline...




I gave away a love than again wanted to,

all the complications were made by you,

will i see you again was echoing untrue...







I stared at the skies nights after night,

to see my tears freeze in cold,

but you were never there to console...

I waited by the phone just to hear you once,

but you were never bothered...

I cared for you more than you do,

and you always ordered...







I always tried to explain my pain,

all that went in vain,

because you always gave justifications,

to prove you right and make me wrong...







Now i am not crying,

it is blood all over me,

i am tired of trying,

u still remain blind...







My eyes are filled with fire, to flame you alive

i don't know why i am not able to,

maybe you always find ways to save yourself,

or i am vulnerable to your love...

No comments: