Friday, October 31, 2008

Face The Repercussions...


Now i can't believe you,
all the things you said were not true.
Your deep shining eyes,
are emotionless for me.
Your always glowing face is blank,
there's nothing i can see.
Your blissful smile,
doesn't calm me anymore.
The smell of your breath,
doesn't thrill me to the core.


I find fire in your eyes,
that burns my spirit.
I see blood in your face,
that cuts my throat.
There is a hammer in your hand,
that nails my heart.
You always make me fall to the knees,
with your insane wit without acting too smart.


The rage in my eyes,
you ignite every night,
can be compared to the eye of the sun.
The pain in my head,
you induct everyday,
can be compared to the shot of a gun.
The emptiness of my soul,
you left behind,
can be compared to the world without humans.


Now i m sick of the loneliness,
sick of the neglection,
sick of u acting like a true abduction.
And this rage will kill us all,
if we throw our heads against the wall.
This is where i can't take anymore,
either i die
or you suffer for every feeling you killed and every dream you tore...




No comments: